SRINAGAR, India - Indian forces fought Kashmiri demonstrators in street battles that killed 15 people - including one police officer - in the deadliest day in a summer of violence challenging Indian rule in the disputed territory.
SRINAGAR, India - Indian forces killed 14 protesters and wounded scores of others Monday in confrontations across Kashmir fueled in part by a report that a Quran was desecrated in the United States, police said.
SRINAGAR, India - Indian forces killed 13 protesters and wounded scores of others Monday in confrontations across Kashmir fueled in part by a report that a Quran was desecrated in the United States, police said.
TOKYO - Japan said Thursday it plans to sign a free trade pact with India that will scrap tariffs on 94 percent of traded goods over 10 years.
TIRUPATI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- On September 1 the prime minister of India Manmohan Singh is slated to reach Tirupati for laying the foundation stone of the much anticipated NTPC-BHEL power plant manufacturing project adjacent to Srikalahasthi.
- Weeks out, India's Commonwealth Games in crisis
- British PM works to deepen Indian economic ties
- Vision 2011: 10 Ways to Economically Improve India in 2011
- Land wars bedevil India's rush to industrialize
- India unveils $3 billion new airport terminal
- World leaders walk economic tightrope in Canada
- World leaders and their issues before G-20 summit
- Indian FM urges deeper business ties with US
- India's economy grows at fastest pace in 2 years
- India PM: "major effort" in Indo-Pakistan talks
- Geithner to visit Beijing amid currency dispute
- Geithner seeking stronger US-India economic ties
- Geithner to discuss economy, investment in India
- India, South Korea to discuss nuclear pact, push Posco deal Monday
- Gates: US seeks stability between India, Pakistan
- Gates calls for closer defense ties to India
- Indian leader to attend Copenhagen climate talks
- Sikh sues Ind. airport bus co. for discrimination
- India unveils target to slow carbon emissions
- India to slow carbon emissions growth by 20-25 pct
- Victims of Bhopal gas tragedy demand cleanup
- Canada close to nuclear deal with India
- White House: State dinner crashers met Obama
- Cable company filmed uninvited White House couple
- Obama to plead US case at global warming summit
- List of White House state dinner guests
- Obama hails US-India ties amid talks with Singh
- Obama welcomes Indian PM at start of state visit
- AP News in Brief
- India, Canada to talk nuclear deal, FTA Tuesday
- India, Iran discuss terror from Pakistan, gas pipeline