RATNAGIRI - Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan Saturday declared that the state government would go ahead with the 9,900-MW Jaitapur nuclear power project being set up at a cost of Rs.60,000 crore ($130 billion) with French collaboration in Jaitapur village in the Konkan belt.
NASHIK - Hundreds of farmers took to the streets here Wednesday and blocked the busy Mumbai-Agra highway to protest against the fall in onion prices caused by the ban on its export, police said.
MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch yet another cool and luxurious sedan in the Indian Market, called Maruti Suzuki Kizashi.
AHMEDNAGAR - Shani Shingnapur, the world famous temple town in Maharashtra where houses have neither doors or locks, now befittingly has its first commercial bank branch - with no locks on its front door! The public sector UCO Bank is the first to throw open the doors of commercial banking to this unique town of 3,000 people.
- Tata Docomo 3G Launched In 9 Circles
- Poverty In India: Vinod Khosla To Fight It
- UID to benefit common people: Manmohan
- ‘Pune, Amritsar offer potential for future US exports’
- Mukesh Ambani elected to WEF foundation board
- IRCTC Employees In Worry
- Ratan Tata Hints About New Cars
- Shutdown in Maharashtra town against TDP agitation, Naidu may be released
- Real Estate Bid By Gitanjali Group
- IDBI Lines 3,500 Crore Bonds
- Base Rate For ICICI On June 30
- Samruddhi Cement Lists At Rs 579.75
- GTL Infra, Reliance Shares Witness Jump
- GTL Infrastructure: Reliance Communications Tie-Up
- Reliance AGM Springs No Surprises
- President lays foundation stone for Jalgaon airport
- Indian Bank Recruitment Notice Announced
- Central Bank Of India Recruitment Announced
- Reserve Bank Governor not surprised by 7.4 percent growth rate
- Grapes worth billions of rupees stuck in European market ports
- Convergys celebrates six years of growth and success in Pune