LONDON - A new video of Apple's CEO Steve Jobs, reportedly affected with terminal pancreatic cancer, shows how painful it has become for him to take even a few steps.
LONDON - A Chinese company has offered to install a phone network estimated to cost 50 million pounds for subway commuters here as a gift before the 2012 Olympics.
LONDON - Apple founder and CEO Steve Jobs has terminal pancreatic cancer and may live for just six more weeks, a media report said Thursday.
LONDON - A leading hospital in the British capital will sack 500 employees, including nurses and consultants, leading to closure of wards and removal of beds, that would save over 50 million pounds, union leaders said Thursday.
LONDON - A tabloid has claimed that Apple founder, Steve Jobs, is stricken with pancreatic cancer and may have just six weeks to live.
- Britain’s town hall chiefs earn more than PM
- Driver refuses to run train due to damp seat
- Saudi oil stock exaggerated by 40 percent: WikiLeaks
- Cameleer only wanted to end protests so he could feed kin
- British PM hosts India-UK business forum
- ‘The Daily’, a newspaper for iPad
- Condom firm cashes on Prince William, Middleton’s charm
- Toyota announces global recall of nearly 1.7 million vehicles following fuel leakage problems
- BBC to lay off hundreds of employees
- Goldman Sachs warns against investing in India, China
- Clegg outlines plan to allow shared parental leave
- Former soldier puts up his Military Cross on eBay
- Swiss banker gives ‘tax evasion’ secrets to WikiLeaks
- Russia’s Rosneft, BP seal huge deal on Arctic push
- London pubs to stay open late for royal wedding
- Over 14,000 British policemen may lose jobs
- Britain, China sign deals on energy, cars
- British cos. to sack staff more easily
- Snow closes British airport
- Britons did free work worth 11 bn pounds in 2010
- Britain council gifts iPads to staff
- British magazine names Jaguar XJ as best luxury car
- British MPs draw flak for defying austerity measures
- Kindle best-selling gadget in Britain, US
- British PM vows economic growth in New Year message
- Murdoch waits for Ofcom report on BSkyB deal
- Snowstorms effect: New Year plans take a hit (Roundup)
- Snow and ice plunge Europe into Christmas transport chaos
- Travellers hope to get home for Christmas as travel chaos eases
- Girls from deprived areas more likely to be assaulted
- European airports struggle to clear flight backlog
- WikiLeaks: British businessmen overeducated, says Branson
- Snow disrupts travel across Europe, hits economy (Third Lead)
- European economy gets hit by massive snowfall (Second Lead)
- Steel magnate’s birthday bash in French Alps draws frowns