State Bank of India Recruiting IT Specialist OfficersBy Avik, Gaea News Network
Thursday, November 18, 2010
If you are in IT industry for a decade now and have been dreaming of a job in banking sector, then here’s your opportunity, don’t just waste your time, grab hold of it.
State Bank of India has one of the largest Core Banking Systems and ATM Networks in the world. Bank Branches and ATM Network are growing at an aggressive pace. The Bank is also driving for an increase in the usage of the Alternate Channels like Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. Our New Projects department is initiating new many projects based on IT.
To help drive this growth State Bank of India is looking for Information Technology Specialist Officers (ITSO) for its Global IT Centre and New Business Department. Candidates may apply for any one of the posts in which he has expertise.
Age : Minimum 30 years and maximum 40 years
- Payment of fees: from 15.11.2010 to 15.12.2010
- Last date for receipt of application: 15.12.2010
- Last Date for Receipt of Application from Far Flung Areas: 22.12.2010
Regular Appointment on Permanent Basis in SMGS V Grade:
- IT Specialist Officer (Data Centre & Disaster Recovery) — Vacancies: 01 Post
- IT Specialist Officer (Capacity Planning, IT Asset & Vendor Management) — Vacancies: 01 Post
- IT Specialist Officer (Information Security) — Vacancies: 01 Post
Click the links below stepwise if you are willing to apply:
Tags: IT Specialized Officer Recruitment, SBI Recruitment 2010-11