This news is a bit late but it should come as a welcome to those of you who missed.
MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Reliance Communications which is one of the top mobile network service providers in India has launched its 3G service in Kolkata, Delhi, Chandigarh and Mumbai.
Things are not going as per Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's desires.
John Doerr has been flying off the radar after the Internet Bubble went bust.
WASHINGTON DC (GaeaTimes.com)- Last Sunday saw Boston, Washington DC and its surrounding areas being hit by an Internet outage for some hours.
- Microsoft’s Chief Software Architect Ozzie Ray Resigns
- Rocket with US-Russian crew blasts off
- Supreme Court to hear NASA privacy case
- Energy Dept. commits $1 billion to FutureGen
- Renault Nissan On A High
- Vodafone India In Legal Mess
- BAE Systems Announces Job Cuts
- Hitachi Limited Eyeing IPO Bid
- BHEL-NTPC Project On Way
- Garmin Ltd. Recalls 1.3 Million GPS Units
- Orange County Chopper: Customized Motorcycle Manufacturer
- Maruti Suzuki On Expansion Mode
- NASA, Google offer more precise emissions tracking
- Study expects rising interest in saving
- GM's Whitacre brings impatience to slow-moving GM
- Poll: Action on climate will heat up economy, jobs
- Satellites eye dwindling water in central Calif.
- Exxon Mobil makes $29B bet on natural gas
- Developing countries end boycott at climate talks
- Exxon Mobil to buy XTO Energy for $31 billion
- US reveals fund for green tech in poor nations
- Beijing Autos to buy Saab car, engine technology
- Source: GM in talks to sell old Saab technology
- French Guiana launch of military satellite delayed
- Ford seeks tax credits to make batteries
- Questions and answers about EPA action on warming
- GM plans to invest $700M in Michigan for Volt
- Virgin Galactic unveils commercial spaceship
- Drive for geothermal power heats up on US campuses
- Chinese wind power companies target global markets
- Peugeot Citroen, Mitsubishi in partnership talks
- Govt proposes tougher side air bag requirements
- International Space Station crew lands safely
- EnerDel to buy 8 battery test systems
- NASA: Floating 'junk' no threat to space station